Slideshow Prestashop module
Highlights your products or all important information about your shop!
The Slideshow Prestashop module allows you to automatically create slides for your products (with your catalog information), but also to add custom slides to highlights a prices drop period, a new category of your shop...
The Slideshow Prestashop module allows you to automatically create slides for your products (with your catalog information), but also to add custom slides, all this in a single slideshow.
Custom slides can be used for example to highlights a prices drop period, a new category of your shop...
General settings :
- Width and height of the slideshow (to be used in different templates and Prestashop themes)
- Slide display time
- Time of transition between two slides
- Type of animation (scroll and fade)
- Display of the navigation buttons
- Position of navigation buttons
- Display of the previous / next buttons
Product slides settings :
- Maximum number of products to display
- Type of products to display (new products, promotions, best sales)
- Size of product names
- Color of product names
- Text of links pointing to the product page (multilingual management)
- Size of links pointing to the product page
- Color of links pointing to the product page
- Couleur de survol des liens pointant vers les fiches produits
- Type of image products: allows to customize the size of the images (using the internal system of Prestashop accessible by "preferences / Images" of the admin area)
- Background image for the product sheets
- Size of product descriptions
- Color of product descriptions
Customizable slides settings:
- Add an image
- Add a title (multilingual management)
- Add a commercial hook (multilingual management)
- Add a link
- Define whether the link opens in a new window or not
- Define whether the slide is to be displayed or not
- Modify the order display of slides
- Display or not all slides
- Display or not the text overlay (background color used to display titles and commercial hooks)
- Color of the text overlay
- Opacity of the text overlay
- Size of titles
- Color of titles
- Size of commercial hooks
- Color of commercial hooks
The Slideshow Prestashop module is compatible with the following Prestashop versions: 1.2, 1.2.5, 1.3, 1.3.5, 1.4, 1.4.1, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 1.4.9, 1.5.2, 184.108.40.206, 1.5.4, 1.5.5, 220.127.116.11.
The Slideshow Prestashop module is W3C compliant.
The Slideshow Prestashop module has been tested on the following browsers:
- IE 7 à 11, Firefox, Safari, Chrome et Opéra
The Slideshow Prestashop module is supplied with a full documentation.
Custom slides can be used for example to highlight a prices drop period, a new category of your shop...
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions Ask us a question
Can we test your modules before buying them?
In order to see our modules corresponding to your needs, we have made available a test platform for all of our Prestashop addons whose address is: https://demo16.prestaddons.fr/en/
You can test our modules by selecting the one that interests you in the drop-down list at the top of the site. In order to test our Prestashop addons completely, you will find a demo access to our back office, in the banner at the top right. Do not hesitate to modify their configuration according to your needs.
How to be sure of your modules quality?
All our modules are first developed and tested in our development environment with the "Debug" mode of Prestashop activated. We use the latest stable versions of Prestashop throughout the development phase.
After the functional and technical development of our Prestashop modules, we proceed to a first validation phase on the official Prestashop validator (https://validator.prestashop.com/).
Then comes the testing phase (acceptance). In order to guarantee maximum compatibility between the different versions of Prestashop, we test on the old stable versions (between 10 and 15 different versions approximately depending on the case). We then make adjustments to the source code to ensure backwards compatibility.
We then again submit the module under development to the Prestashop validator.
The 2nd test phase takes place in a pre-production environment, close to the real conditions of the shops hosted in production. We also take the opportunity to add the initial and test data to the module.
Our team then begins writing the documentation that will be included in the module and launches the 3rd and final phase of testing. We submit the module one last time to the Prestashop validator so that there are no more errors.
Finally, the developed module is then submitted to the Prestashop team on the addons.prestashop.com site. The module is tested by their team. In case of return, we of course correct the bugs so that the module is fully operational. The module is then put online and ready to be distributed.
This whole process is important not only to guarantee the quality of our Prestashop modules but also to avoid unnecessary and time-consuming support. So everyone is a winner.
Despite this, each Prestashop store is unique, and many unpredictable parameters can come into play (hosting, version of php, specific developments ...). Also, it is almost impossible to anticipate all technical cases. This is why we provide support for our Prestashop modules, in order to guarantee you optimal functioning!
How to install a Prestashop module?
Prestashop add-ons can be installed in the same way that any Prestashop add-on. Either by uploading directory of the add-on, via the FTP protocol, in the "module" directory of your installation. Or by using the "Modules" tab of the back office of your shop. For more information, see the documentation provided in each of our Prestashop module (readme_en.pdf file).