The template Responsive Design "Pure" for prestashop 1.6 (optimized for tablets and smartphones), suitable for all types of online shops. It comes with 9 fully customizable addons to customize your shop. With its very simple design it is perfect for the sale of textile for example.
This product is no longer in stock
|Version Prestashop||1.5 à 1.5.6|
- The template Pure is compatible with all browsers IE9 +, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera
- The template Pure is valid W3C
- The template Pure is multilingual (English and French)
- The template Pure offers a flip to mouseover the product picture. Lets have a front and back of your product mouseover. Very convenient for the sale of clothing, for example, to show both sides of the shirt
- The template Pure Rich menu fully customizable drag and drop and Responsive Design
- The template Pureslider paramétable and Responsive Design
- The template Pure addon custom CMS that allows you to edit informations on the home page of your shop, thanks to the WYSIWYG module
- The template Pure Image Module banner that displays images linké on the home page of your site
- SEO optimization
- Optimized performance by Theme Management module which improves the CSS and JS compression
No customer reviews for the moment.
In order to see our modules corresponding to your needs, we have made available a test platform for all of our Prestashop addons whose address is: https://demo16.prestaddons.fr/en/
You can test our modules by selecting the one that interests you in the drop-down list at the top of the site. In order to test our Prestashop addons completely, you will find a demo access to our back office, in the banner at the top right. Do not hesitate to modify their configuration according to your needs.
All our modules are first developed and tested in our development environment with the "Debug" mode of Prestashop activated. We use the latest stable versions of Prestashop throughout the development phase.
After the functional and technical development of our Prestashop modules, we proceed to a first validation phase on the official Prestashop validator (https://validator.prestashop.com/).
Then comes the testing phase (acceptance). In order to guarantee maximum compatibility between the different versions of Prestashop, we test on the old stable versions (between 10 and 15 different versions approximately depending on the case). We then make adjustments to the source code to ensure backwards compatibility.
We then again submit the module under development to the Prestashop validator.
The 2nd test phase takes place in a pre-production environment, close to the real conditions of the shops hosted in production. We also take the opportunity to add the initial and test data to the module.
Our team then begins writing the documentation that will be included in the module and launches the 3rd and final phase of testing. We submit the module one last time to the Prestashop validator so that there are no more errors.
Finally, the developed module is then submitted to the Prestashop team on the addons.prestashop.com site. The module is tested by their team. In case of return, we of course correct the bugs so that the module is fully operational. The module is then put online and ready to be distributed.
This whole process is important not only to guarantee the quality of our Prestashop modules but also to avoid unnecessary and time-consuming support. So everyone is a winner.
Despite this, each Prestashop store is unique, and many unpredictable parameters can come into play (hosting, version of php, specific developments ...). Also, it is almost impossible to anticipate all technical cases. This is why we provide support for our Prestashop modules, in order to guarantee you optimal functioning!
Prestashop add-ons can be installed in the same way that any Prestashop add-on. Either by uploading directory of the add-on, via the FTP protocol, in the "module" directory of your installation. Or by using the "Modules" tab of the back office of your shop. For more information, see the documentation provided in each of our Prestashop module (readme_en.pdf file).